Greetings my fellow romantics!
Please forgive me for this is my very first attempt at this thing called "blogging", not exactly sure that I'll get it right or terribly wrong but nothing beats a failure..but a try as they say, so here it goes:
In starting this blog, let me first say that I'm an average Internet/computer user. Starting this blog came about more so from the curiosity that arose in me from people always saying to me.."man, you really ought to start a blog", I would always reply with "a what?". I was told on a few occasions that blogs were like a new form of communication, along with other things like the emergence of twitter, facebook, etc. When I thought of it, I wasn't sure that I could even ever remember reading anyone's "blog". When I asked further about what is it that this "blogging thingy" consisted of, I was informed "well it's a way for you to share your thoughts with others, about the things that interest you, etc." I would reply "Ohhhh ok.."
Not exactly knowing where to start on how, I stumbled across this page here, I thought again.."oh ok i can actually start a "blog" here. So at this point I thought, gave it a moment and asked myself an honest "Wow..ok what is it that is personal to you, that you wouldn't mind sharing with the world of yourself, something that matters? Then the second scariest thought was, would it ever be anything that anyone else is ever interested in? : ) So , I took a deep breath and rolled up my sleeves and said well, there is only one way to find out..start blogging.
So I thought about this title: " Love Hurts And Other Oxymoron's". It was just what came to mind, for I am forever in awe..at what I see and experience in relationships. I have way too many questions about this subject and who knows in sharing thoughts, views and opinions, advice, even being open to all of the above myself it would be a nice thought if this blog became just that, a virtual projection of myself for the times I have these questions. Even for the times when I feel I have arrived upon some answers.
In this blog, I cannot promise it will be the most exciting thing that anyone has ever read, I can just promise honesty, I'll do my best at courtesy and respect, ask for the same as I go along, just as a reader keep in mind that whatever I post here may not be something that you can relate to or even understand for that is the nature of why I started the blog in the first place, an attempt for all of us to look deeper within ourselves about who and what we really are, and what is that supposed to mean regarding our relationships with the ones that we claim to love.
So I'm not a professional writer or anything,again please bear with me along this journey of thoughts, words and conveyance as I try to "communicate" with those interested in this blog. So again, welcome aboard, stay tuned relax and unwind as I do what I can to help invoke thoughts, incite emotions, and hopefully teach and learn.
Thank you for your time and patience,
L.M.B
Please forgive me for this is my very first attempt at this thing called "blogging", not exactly sure that I'll get it right or terribly wrong but nothing beats a failure..but a try as they say, so here it goes:
In starting this blog, let me first say that I'm an average Internet/computer user. Starting this blog came about more so from the curiosity that arose in me from people always saying to me.."man, you really ought to start a blog", I would always reply with "a what?". I was told on a few occasions that blogs were like a new form of communication, along with other things like the emergence of twitter, facebook, etc. When I thought of it, I wasn't sure that I could even ever remember reading anyone's "blog". When I asked further about what is it that this "blogging thingy" consisted of, I was informed "well it's a way for you to share your thoughts with others, about the things that interest you, etc." I would reply "Ohhhh ok.."
Not exactly knowing where to start on how, I stumbled across this page here, I thought again.."oh ok i can actually start a "blog" here. So at this point I thought, gave it a moment and asked myself an honest "Wow..ok what is it that is personal to you, that you wouldn't mind sharing with the world of yourself, something that matters? Then the second scariest thought was, would it ever be anything that anyone else is ever interested in? : ) So , I took a deep breath and rolled up my sleeves and said well, there is only one way to find out..start blogging.
So I thought about this title: " Love Hurts And Other Oxymoron's". It was just what came to mind, for I am forever in awe..at what I see and experience in relationships. I have way too many questions about this subject and who knows in sharing thoughts, views and opinions, advice, even being open to all of the above myself it would be a nice thought if this blog became just that, a virtual projection of myself for the times I have these questions. Even for the times when I feel I have arrived upon some answers.
In this blog, I cannot promise it will be the most exciting thing that anyone has ever read, I can just promise honesty, I'll do my best at courtesy and respect, ask for the same as I go along, just as a reader keep in mind that whatever I post here may not be something that you can relate to or even understand for that is the nature of why I started the blog in the first place, an attempt for all of us to look deeper within ourselves about who and what we really are, and what is that supposed to mean regarding our relationships with the ones that we claim to love.
So I'm not a professional writer or anything,again please bear with me along this journey of thoughts, words and conveyance as I try to "communicate" with those interested in this blog. So again, welcome aboard, stay tuned relax and unwind as I do what I can to help invoke thoughts, incite emotions, and hopefully teach and learn.
Thank you for your time and patience,
L.M.B

No comments:
Post a Comment